Returns Policy –
The following outline states all facts about our return policy – All Policies are regularly up-dated accordance our service improvement policy.
- In the event of damaged goods, Bookfaculty would accept refunds after analysing the physical item and pictures of the packaging.
- In the event of lost and stolen items we would investigate this with the courier and determine resolution
- Our customer service team would usually take up to 3 working days to resolve matters.
- The best way to contact Bookfaculty.com is to fill out the contact form and leave all details for them to respond.
- Returns should be addressed to Bookfaculty via the address provided on the packaging or alternatively the customer service team will email you a returns form to attach to the returns parcel.
- Do not return items with another courier unless stated otherwise by the customer service team.
- Follow all instructions correctly
- Refer to delivery information and tracking prior to making a request for returns or refunds.
- Bookfaculty.com follows stringent Policy with Ethical resolution. We call this the Unicorn Policy.
- Ensure that you read all the FAQS prior to contacting us. Alternatively email us and we will be more than happy to answer questions